In this article, we'll cover the courses that we offer and the different levels that they come in.
Here is a quick breakdown of our course levels:
- Level 1 - Training & Certification only (No Project)
- Level 2 - Training & Certification with Project Completion
- Level 3 - Training & Certification with Project Completion + Coaching
As stated above, you can see that Level 1 is just the training and certification (modules and exams only). Level 2 offers project completion, but there is no option for coaching from one of our Master Black Belts. Level 3 offers project completion and coaching sessions with a Master Black Belt. The amount of coaching available for Level 3 depends on which course you’re completing—see below for pricing and more details.
Yellow Belt Pricing
- Level 1: $99
Green Belt Pricing & Project Coaching
- Level 1: $399
- Level 2: $999
- Level 3: $1,499
- Includes three (3) 1-hour coaching sessions with a Master Black Belt
Black Belt Pricing & Project Coaching
- Level 1: $899
- Level 2: $1,499
- Level 3: $2,499
- Includes six (6) 1-hour coaching sessions with a Master Black Belt
What is required for project completion?
The project that you complete during your course is self-selected from your workplace. We do not provide project for you to complete. Here are the options for the project that is required:
- Option 1: Project must be business-related. We highly recommend a project be completed at the student’s place of employment.
- Option 2: If the student is not employed, a business-related project can be completed by finding a sponsor organization. We highly recommend finding a nonprofit organization to sponsor the student’s project.
For our Green Belt Training & Certification, you will be required to submit a Green Belt Project Screener. Upon approval, you will then gain access to your training, exams, and project. Lastly, you will submit a Green Belt Project Storyboard. Once that is approved, your Green Belt Training & Certification is completed!
For our Black Belt Training & Certification, you will first submit a Black Belt Project Selection Tool. Upon approval, you will then gain access to your training, exams, and project. Your next step will be to submit your Black Belt Project Storyboard. After that is approved, you'll submit your Narrative. This is a 1-2 page summary of your project and what you’ve learned from it.
If you have any further questions about the project completion courses, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.