In this article, we'll cover how to create a Recurring Report of all Learner Progress for your team in our Learning Management System.
For the most complete reporting information, we recommend creating a Recurring Report through our Reporting Engine.
Watch the video below to learn how to create a Recurring Report of your learner progress!
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to create the same learner report:
- First, sign into your account in our Learning Management System and click on the “Reports” tab at the top
- Click on “Reporting Engine”
- Next, click on the “Teams” tab, then select “Details”, “Results”, and finally, “Team Course”
- You will then be directed to a page where you can select the fields or information you’d like to include in your report. You can change these if you’d like, but the default fields selected include most of the information you'll need. Once you've finished selecting your fields, just click “Next”
- Now, you can choose what learners or teams you’d like to include in your report. By default, your report will include all learners assigned to your organizational team, and we recommend keeping this setting. On this screen, you'll simply need to update the timeframe under the section "Course Assigned Date." Select the drop-down menu and choose "None" to ensure your report includes all learners from your team. Then, simply click "Next"
- A preview of your report will appear for you to review and ensure it meets your standards. After reviewing your report, simply scroll to the bottom and click “Next”
- From here, you can either schedule a recurring report or simply download a one-time report. It’s recommended that you choose a Scheduled Report, as it will be sent to you on a regular basis. The first report will be sent on the next cycle time of the frequency that you chose
- If you chose “Download Now” for a one-time report, simply click on the grey “Download” symbol to access your report. As a note, be careful not to click the blue “Reports Dashboard” button, as you’ll have to start the whole process over!