I need more information on claiming PDUs. How do I report them?
There are plenty of opportunities to earn professional development units (PDUs) toward maintaining your credential(s) including GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Training & Certification courses.
We offer PDUs from the Project Management Institute (PMI.org) for the following courses:
- White Belt Training & Certification: 1 PDU
- Yellow Belt Training & Certification: 10 PDUs
- Green Belt Training & Certification: 32 PDUs
- Black Belt Training & Certification: 48 PDUs
- Lean Training & Certification: 16 PDUs
Claim your PDUs from our course(s) by following the steps below:
- Log into http://ccrs.pmi.org
- Click on the Report PDUs tab on the left side of the page.
- Click Course or Training.
- Manually type in the required information (provider name (GoLeanSixSigma.com), activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Please do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu. The rest of the fields will not auto populate. You will need to manually fill in the remaining required fields.
- Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button.