What are the differences between each of the courses that you offer?
For a more detailed overview of the concepts and tools covered by each course, please view/download our Course Outline & Comparison Guide.
Below, you'll find a brief overview of each course, and the order of the courses is arranged from beginner to advanced:
- Problem-Solving Yellow Belt (Training is free, Certification is $49, 2 hours): Introduction of Lean Six Sigma and overview of DMAIC methodology, the process improvement framework used in Lean Six Sigma to easily solve problems.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ($399, 32 hours): In-depth Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to complete successful projects by walking you step-by-step through the DMAIC methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Prerequisite of Green Belt, $499, 48 hours): Advanced Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to manage process improvement programs and become better leaders.
Here is an infographic of the different meanings behind each Lean Six Sigma Belt level:
Did you know?
In a recent survey, we found that 81% of our learners are able to deliver improvement results after completing our courses. You can learn about our learner's improvement projects here!
Watch the Lean Six Sigma Belt levels and what they mean:
A Black Belt is the second-highest level of training for a Six Sigma practitioner, master Black Belt is the highest. A Black Belt devotes 100% of their time to Six Sigma and focus's the execution of specific Six Sigma Process Improvement projects.
A Lean practitioner understands the systematic method for the elimination of waste from a process using Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
Ready to Register?
- Visit this link to add your desired Training & Certification to your cart: https://goleansixsigma.com/register/full-training-certification/
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete your payment
- Receive access to your training via email
To learn more about how GoLeanSixSigma.com has helped all types of industries across the world, check out our success stories here!
🚀 Train Your Team: