What are the differences between each of the courses that you offer?
To learn about the different Belt Levels of Lean Six Sigma and the Full Training & Certification courses that we offer, please visit our Belt Levels of Lean Six Sigma page .
Below, you'll find a brief overview of each course, and the order of the courses is arranged from beginner to advanced:
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt (Training is free, Certification is $99, 1 hour): Short introduction to what Lean Six Sigma is and why organizations find it so valuable.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Training is free, Certification is $299, 10 hours): Introduction of Lean Six Sigma and overview of DMAIC methodology, the process improvement framework used in Lean Six Sigma to easily solve problems.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ($999, 32 hours): In-depth Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to complete successful projects by walking you step-by-step through the DMAIC methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Prerequisite of Green Belt, $1,999, 48 hours): Advanced Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to manage process improvement programs and become better leaders.
- Lean Only ($449, 16 hours): Lean only (no Six Sigma) that enables learners to streamline processes and build a Lean Culture.
- Champion Training & Certification ($999, 20 hours): Advanced Lean Six Sigma course that enables learners to become better Lean Six Sigma leaders, build a culture of continuous improvement, and support team members in their Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Overall, the course we recommend is based on your goal. If your goal is to become a Green Belt or Black Belt, you can start with the Green Belt course right away since White Belt and Yellow Belt content is covered in this course. Black Belt Training & Certification has a prerequisite of Green Belt.
For a more detailed overview of the concepts and tools covered by each course, please view our Course Outline & Comparison Guide.