Why should I pick GoLeanSixSigma.com over any other online training program or provider?
An important consideration in selecting your Lean Six Sigma training provider is to understand what guides their approach to process improvement.
If you would like to learn the key differences in our Lean Six Sigma online courses, please check them out here!
Below are the philosophies and principles that shape GoLeanSixSigma.com:
- Provide the Most Useful Content: We understand that organizations want to solve problems, get results, and thrive. For learners to apply process improvement successfully, it is best to focus on the tools and methods that have proven to be the most useful for Yellow, Green, and Black Belts. It’s key not to cover every single tool, graph, or statistical test in the toolkit, but to highlight and spend time on the tools and methods most helpful in delivering solid improvement results.
- Make Better Problem Solvers: We guide and support a practical approach to helping learners get better at solving problems. We focus our efforts squarely on empowering each learner to become a better problem solver, not necessarily a better statistician, mathematician, or historian.
- Improve Retention and Recall: Learners using both online and face-to-face education run the risk of forgetting what they’ve learned. We’ve designed interactive material to challenge learners and drive retention. Exams are a way to cement education and improve learner recall, so instead of charging additional fees for retakes, we guide learners to ensure they understand the content as they work to pass the exams.
- Embrace the Current Best Practices: We pay attention to thought leadership, the newest methods, and what we learn from our clients every day. We constantly update and adapt our materials to incorporate the best of the best into our Continuous Improvement body of knowledge. We are never satisfied with “good enough.”
- GoLeanSixSigma.com has over 255K+ learners in 220+ countries and territories across the globe. Because of our success, our Lean Six Sigma courses are globally recognized.
- Our goal at GoLeanSixSigma.com is to ensure you learn and apply Lean Six Sigma successfully. We recommend that you research training providers to get a hands-on sense of each provider's courses so you can truly grasp the quality before investing your time and money. To help you with this we offer our White Belt and Yellow Belt Training for free.
Accredited Partnerships, Reviews, and Results
- Available Professional Development Units (PDUs) & Continuing Education Credits (CPEs)
- Our courses are in alignment with both these organizations so we’re able to offer PDUs for the Project Management Institute (PMI.org) and CPEs for the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy https://www.nasbaregistry.org/exhibitors/goleansixsigmacom (NASBA).
- The State Board of accountancy has the final authority on the acceptance of the individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
If you are interested in learning more about results and examples of successful Lean Six Sigma projects produced by our learners, please check it out here!
🚀 Start Improving for Free Today:
🚀 Train Your Team: